ADDISON, Texas, April 3, 2017, ULUR, /PRNewswire/ — ULURU Inc. (OTCQB: ULUR), a specialty medical technology company focused on the development of a portfolio of wound management and oral drug delivery products, today announced it has completed the second closing under the Note, Warrant and Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement with Velocitas Partners, LLC and its affiliates (collectively “Velocitas”) under which the Company received $6,000,000 in gross proceeds in two closings (the “Financing”). The first closing, which occurred on February 27,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More