Financing Enables Cannabinoid Innovator to Continue Phase I-II Trials Of Numerous Intellectual Property (IP) Protected Cannabinoid-Based Products for Multiple Indications SAN DIEGO, CA– AXIM, MJNA, (Marketwired – October 26, 2016) – Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC PINK: MJNA) today announced that its portfolio company AXIM® Biotechnologies, Inc. (AXIM® Biotech) (OTC: AXIM), a world leader in cannabinoid research and development, has secured private funding to continue its pharmaceutical clinical trials program in cannabinoid research and development for multiple indications. AXIM® Biotech’s mostRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More