Financing Enables Cannabinoid Innovator to Continue Phase I-II Trials Of Numerous Intellectual Property (IP) Protected Cannabinoid-Based Products for Multiple Indications SAN DIEGO, CA– AXIM, MJNA, (Marketwired – October 26, 2016) – Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC PINK: MJNA) today announced that its portfolio company AXIM® Biotechnologies, Inc. (AXIM® Biotech) (OTC: AXIM), a world leader in cannabinoid research and development, has secured private funding to continue its pharmaceutical clinical trials program in cannabinoid research and development for multiple indications. AXIM® Biotech’s mostRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More