Dec 12, 2017, ABCN, ABCCF OTC Disclosure & News Service – NAPANEE, Ontario and CALGARY, Alberta, Dec. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ABcann Global Corporation (TSXV:ABCN) (“ABcann” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding letter of intent dated December 11, 2017 (the “LOI”) to acquire (the “Acquisition”) all of the outstanding securities of Harvest Medicine Inc. (“HMED” or “Harvest Medicine”). This transaction unites the high-quality, precision growing focus of ABcann with the high-quality,Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More