CALGARY, Sept. 20, 2017, CLRYF, /CNW/ – Clarocity Valuation Services (“ClarocityVS”), a division of Clarocity Corporation (TSXV:CLY; OTCQB:CLRYF) (the “Company” or “Clarocity”), is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a one-year contract extension for a Blanket Purchase Agreement, providing Turnkey Nationwide Appraisal Services to the United States Department of Agriculture (“USDA”). The contract, in the amount of $3.8m USD (~$4.7m CDN), is expected to span from September 2017 until September 2018. As part of the contract, USDA will be leveraging both traditional valuation services asRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More