ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 29, 2016, AIOM, /PRNewswire/ — Axiom Holdings, Inc., (OTCQB : AIOM), a Nevada corporation, announced today that it has completed a reverse merger on December 24, 2016, pursuant to which CJC Hong Kong Limited, (“CJC”) became a wholly owned subsidiary of Axiom Holdings, Inc. which trades on the OTCMarkets.com under the symbol “AIOM.” Through the acquisition of CJC Hong Kong Limited and its two WOFE (wholly-owned foreign entities), Axiom now owns the following assets in Xiaojin County, SichuanRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More