Manufacturing Finalized and Site Recruitment Initiated PR Newswire, CTXR CRANFORD, N.J., Dec. 8, 2016 CRANFORD, N.J., Dec. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Citius”) (OTC BB: CTXR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on adjunctive cancer care and critical care drug products, provided details of its phase 3 trial for Mino-Lok™, an antibiotic lock solution used to salvage infected central venous catheters (CVCs) and to treat catheter related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs). Mino-Lok is being developed as an adjunctive therapy for the treatment ofRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More