Worldwide License for Mino-Lok™ is Now Complete CRANFORD, N.J., March 23, 2017, CTXR, /PRNewswire/ — Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Citius”) (OTC BB: CTXR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on adjunctive cancer care and critical care drug products, announced today that it has recently concluded negotiations to add South America to its worldwide license for Mino-Lok™. South America was the only territory that was not included in the original sub-license between Novel Anti-Infective Technologies, LLC, an affiliate of MD Anderson Cancer Center (“MDACC”), andRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More