Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB: VSUL) – a photonics technology development company providing chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced today that it has entered into a Joint Development Agreement with BIOMEDX Group, Inc., to develop its ChromaID technology as an exclusive analytical photonic tool for Aesthetics, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. The BIOMEDX Group, Inc. is a technology company founded to develop and commercialize photo-realistic 3-D and holographic digital human modeling for the medical/healthcare industry. The Company isRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More