ORLANDO, FL– IMUN, (Marketwired – Apr 21, 2016) – Immune Therapeutics Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN) today announced that they have signed a binding Letter of Intent to acquire Chinese Chimeric Super Antigen Receptor T cell (CAR-T) cocktail therapy, Immuno-Oncology patents (pending), manufacturing technology, and clinical data of the aforementioned therapies from Super-T Cell Cancer Company (“STCC”) a newly formed corporation. “This CAR-T cell technology licensing further accelerates IMUN’s growth in the Immuno-Oncology field as we evaluate paths to commercialization both inRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More