TUCSON, Ariz., Feb. 14, 2017, GCLT,/PRNewswire/ — GainClients, Inc. (OTC: GCLT) (“GainClients” or the “Company”) announced that it has signed a major service agreement (the “Agreement”) with the nation’s largest title company, Fidelity National Title (“Fidelity”). The Agreement, signed with Fidelity’s Foreclosure Division, allows Fidelity to use the Company’s GCard service to (i) reduce costs through process efficiencies, (ii) expand upon its large existing network of real estate professionals and (iii) improve revenues by providing value-added services and solutions to itsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More