AXIM Biotechnologies Announces Positive Pharmacokinetic (PK) Data Results on Proprietary Delivery Method for Cannabinoids in Chewing Gum SAN DIEGO, CA — AXIM, (Marketwired) — Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC PINK: MJNA), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, announced today that its major investment company AXIM® Biotechnologies, Inc. (AXIM® Biotech)(OTC: AXIM) has received positive pharmacokinetic (PK) data results on its CanChew Plus® CBD Gum, which will be used in upcoming clinical trials with patients suffering from irritable bowelRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More