LA JOLLA, Calif., April 05, 2016, MYDX, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MyDx, Inc. (OTCQB:MYDX), producer of its patented MyDx™ (My Diagnostic) product line, the first battery operated, handheld, chemical analyzer for consumers, today announced it has signed a major distribution deal with Nanolux Technology, Inc. (“Nanolux”) valued at over $4 million. Petaluma, California-based Nanolux produces one of the world’s leading brands of horticultural lighting ballasts. With over 1,000 retail shops in its distribution network, it has an extensive footprint throughout theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More