SAN DIEGO, CA–MYDX, (Marketwired – February 09, 2016) – MyDx, Inc. (OTCQB: MYDX), a science and technology Company which created MyDx™ (My Diagnostic), the first battery operated, handheld, chemical analyzer for consumers, today announced that the Company has entered into an equity purchase agreement (“Agreement”) with Kodiak Capital Group, LLC (“Kodiak”). Under the terms of the Agreement, MyDx has the right to sell to, and Kodiak is obligated to purchase, $1,000,000 of MyDx’s common stock. Kodiak cannot require any salesRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More