BRIGHTON, Mich., Aug. 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CGE Energy (OTCPink:CGEI), the leading engineer of no capital cost energy solutions, today announced it has surpassed more than $100,000,000 in energy savings for its business, local government and non-profit customers. This significant milestone underscores the large, growing demand for CGE Energy’s sustainable energy solutions. A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/8120654a-80fd-4bf2-9a1e-c316a02235fc Launched in Q1 of 2017, CGE Energy’s exclusive “Sustain” program has gained quick traction, with the first eight projects representing approximately $7.7 MillionRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More