BRIGHTON, Mich., Aug. 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CGE Energy (OTCPink:CGEI), the leading engineer of no capital cost energy solutions, today announced it has surpassed more than $100,000,000 in energy savings for its business, local government and non-profit customers. This significant milestone underscores the large, growing demand for CGE Energy’s sustainable energy solutions. A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/8120654a-80fd-4bf2-9a1e-c316a02235fc Launched in Q1 of 2017, CGE Energy’s exclusive “Sustain” program has gained quick traction, with the first eight projects representing approximately $7.7 MillionRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More