This will be the first marijuana stock to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Sean Williams (TMFUltraLong) May 21, 2018 at 7:21AM In just over two weeks, the Canadian federal government will be making a game-changing decision for the legal cannabis industry. Its Senate is set to vote on bill C-45, which is more commonly known as the Cannabis Act. Assuming a positive vote, the Cannabis Act, which would legalize recreational marijuana throughout the country, is expected to be quickly movedRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More