PR Newswire, SRNA BOULDER, Colorado, June 29, 2016 BOULDER, Colorado, June 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Surna Inc. (OTCQB: SRNA), a technology company that engineers state-of-the art equipment for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) with special expertise in cannabis cultivation, announced Ellen White resigned as chief financial officer effective June 23, 2016. Management has commenced a search to find her replacement. Surna’s CEO Trent Doucet stated, “Surna will continue to improve its internal controls and implement its expense reduction program as wasRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More