VANCOUVER, June 10, 2016, NXGEF, NXE, /CNW/ – NexGen Energy Ltd. (“NexGen” or the “Company“) (TSXV:NXE, OTCQX:NXGEF) is pleased to announce that it has closed the previously announced private placement (the “Offering“) of US$60 million in aggregate principal amount of unsecured convertible debentures (the “Debentures“) to CEF Holdings Limited and/or affiliates of its shareholders (“CEF“). Leigh Curyer, Chief Executive Officer, commented: “Closing of this financing places NexGen with a treasury in excess of C$100M and based on the current footprintRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More