ST. MARYS, W. Va.–PKTX, (BUSINESS WIRE)– ProtoKinetix, Incorporated (OTC: PKTX) (the “Company” or “ProtoKinetix”) (www.protokinetix.com) updates its stockholders on the testing of neuronal retinal cells in living tissue at the University of British Columbia (“UBC”) under the guidance of Dr. Gregory-Evans. As explained by Dr. Gregory-Evans, the research program at UBC will be determining whether AAGP™ can help improve the survival of stem cells that are currently being used in human trials to treat retinal blindness. We are doing thisRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More