MINNEAPOLIS, March 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precision Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:AIPT) (“Precision” or “the Company”), formerly Skyline Medical, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, TumorGenesis Inc., has secured a license agreement with CellBridge Incorporated (“CellBridge”) which grants it access to CellBridge’s 3D biomimetic support technology. This follows the Company’s recently announced license agreements with SyntArray, LLC and 48Hour Discovery and is the latest milestone in the Company’s strategy to bring together ground-breaking technologies to develop the next generation of patient derived (“PDx”) tumor models forRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More