MINNEAPOLIS, March 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precision Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:AIPT) (“Precision” or “the Company”), formerly Skyline Medical, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, TumorGenesis Inc., has secured a license agreement with CellBridge Incorporated (“CellBridge”) which grants it access to CellBridge’s 3D biomimetic support technology. This follows the Company’s recently announced license agreements with SyntArray, LLC and 48Hour Discovery and is the latest milestone in the Company’s strategy to bring together ground-breaking technologies to develop the next generation of patient derived (“PDx”) tumor models forRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More