MESQUITE, NV / ACCESSWIRE / CBDS, December 21, 2016 / Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (OTCQB: CBDS) announced that on December 20, 2016, the company’s subsidiary was awarded Patent PP27,475 for a Cannabis Plant named “Ecuadorian Sativa” and deemed “CTA”. “Equadorian Sativa” has been shown in laboratory testing by Steephill Labs to have a Limonene level that is extraordinarily high at a level of 4.53, 10 to 20 times the usual range. This sets “Equadorian Sativa” apart from other varieties in its odor, the effects on moodRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More