ANAHEIM, Calif., Jan. 25, 2017, GRNH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, announced today that it is completing the acquisition of a 55 percent majority interest in Biodynamics LLC, an Akron, Ohio-based leader in controlled environmental agriculture (CEA), renewable energy and consumer hydroponics. The merger brings together two top CEA-industry companies that now together offer a range of leading-edge turnkey systems, from small grow rooms to state-of-the-art, off-grid, commercial-scale vertical farms thatRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More