DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida, March 9, 2016, CDII /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (“CD International”) (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire 100% ownership in equity interest in China Manor Assets Investment Management Company, Limited, a Cayman Islands corporation (“CMAIM”). Under the terms of the agreement, the Company acquired 100% equity interest in CMAIM for an aggregate purchase priceRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More