PLANTATION, Florida, May 24, 2017, CDII, /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (‘CD International, or the Company’) (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announces that it has entered into a full corporate offer with a Dominican Republic-based company for the monthly purchase of 100,000 tons of metallurgic-grade bauxite. The terms of the offer require CD International to purchase 100,000 metric tons of metallurgical-grade bauxite per month, for aRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More