PLANTATION, Florida, May 24, 2017, CDII, /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (‘CD International, or the Company’) (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announces that it has entered into a full corporate offer with a Dominican Republic-based company for the monthly purchase of 100,000 tons of metallurgic-grade bauxite. The terms of the offer require CD International to purchase 100,000 metric tons of metallurgical-grade bauxite per month, for aRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More