Sep 15, 2017, CCNI OTC Disclosure & News Service – The board of directors of Command Center, Inc. (OTCQB: CCNI), a national provider of on-demand and temporary staffing solutions, has authorized a new three-year, $5.0 million stock repurchase program, effective September 5, 2017. The program replaces the company’s prior three-year, $5.0 million repurchase program, which was put into place on April 20, 2015. Under the prior plan, approximately 6.1 million shares were purchased and retired for $2.9 million, or approximately $0.47Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More