Sep 15, 2017, CCNI OTC Disclosure & News Service – The board of directors of Command Center, Inc. (OTCQB: CCNI), a national provider of on-demand and temporary staffing solutions, has authorized a new three-year, $5.0 million stock repurchase program, effective September 5, 2017. The program replaces the company’s prior three-year, $5.0 million repurchase program, which was put into place on April 20, 2015. Under the prior plan, approximately 6.1 million shares were purchased and retired for $2.9 million, or approximately $0.47Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More