OTTAWA, Aug. 02, 2017, ABBCF, CBW, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Further to their joint news release dated July 10, 2017, ABcann Global Corporation(TSX.V:ABCN) (Frankfurt:23Q) (OTCQB:ABCCF) (“ABcann”) and Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp. (TSX.V:CBW) (“Cannabis Wheaton” or “CW”) are pleased to announce completion of CW’s purchase of $15 million of ABcann common shares at an agreed upon valuation of $2.25 per share (the “Initial Investment”). The Initial Investment forms part of a larger phased investment by Cannabis Wheaton to fund an additional 50,000 square feet atRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More