OTTAWA, Aug. 02, 2017, ABBCF, CBW, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Further to their joint news release dated July 10, 2017, ABcann Global Corporation(TSX.V:ABCN) (Frankfurt:23Q) (OTCQB:ABCCF) (“ABcann”) and Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp. (TSX.V:CBW) (“Cannabis Wheaton” or “CW”) are pleased to announce completion of CW’s purchase of $15 million of ABcann common shares at an agreed upon valuation of $2.25 per share (the “Initial Investment”). The Initial Investment forms part of a larger phased investment by Cannabis Wheaton to fund an additional 50,000 square feet atRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More