OTTAWA, Aug. 02, 2017, ABBCF, CBW, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Further to their joint news release dated July 10, 2017, ABcann Global Corporation(TSX.V:ABCN) (Frankfurt:23Q) (OTCQB:ABCCF) (“ABcann”) and Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp. (TSX.V:CBW) (“Cannabis Wheaton” or “CW”) are pleased to announce completion of CW’s purchase of $15 million of ABcann common shares at an agreed upon valuation of $2.25 per share (the “Initial Investment”). The Initial Investment forms part of a larger phased investment by Cannabis Wheaton to fund an additional 50,000 square feet atRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More