LAS VEGAS, Sept. 29, 2016, MEDT, /PRNewswire/ – MEDIATECHNICS CORPORATION (OTC: MEDT) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter of intent (LOI) with Vaxa Industries of Denver, Colorado (VAXA) to market CBD base hemp products on a wholesale basis. VAXA will supply MEDT with high purity CBD isolates on a wholesale basis at less than one third of the average wholesale price. Multiple sources currently sell, on a wholesale basis, CBD for as much as $30-50,000Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More