LAS VEGAS, Sept. 29, 2016, MEDT, /PRNewswire/ – MEDIATECHNICS CORPORATION (OTC: MEDT) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter of intent (LOI) with Vaxa Industries of Denver, Colorado (VAXA) to market CBD base hemp products on a wholesale basis. VAXA will supply MEDT with high purity CBD isolates on a wholesale basis at less than one third of the average wholesale price. Multiple sources currently sell, on a wholesale basis, CBD for as much as $30-50,000Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More