LAS VEGAS, Sept. 29, 2016, MEDT, /PRNewswire/ – MEDIATECHNICS CORPORATION (OTC: MEDT) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter of intent (LOI) with Vaxa Industries of Denver, Colorado (VAXA) to market CBD base hemp products on a wholesale basis. VAXA will supply MEDT with high purity CBD isolates on a wholesale basis at less than one third of the average wholesale price. Multiple sources currently sell, on a wholesale basis, CBD for as much as $30-50,000Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More