PLANTATION, Florida, April 26, 2017, CDII, /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announced that it has entered into a wholesale distribution agreement with a U.S.-based manufacturer of cannabidiol(CBD)-based products. Under the agreement, CD International will market CBD products to the Chinese-speaking population and CD International will purchase CBD products at a wholesale price. The most popular products include Chill and Relax Gummies,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More