PADUCAH, Ky., March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) (OTCQX: CSVI) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2016, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2016. The quarterly dividend represents an indicated annual dividend rate of $1.00 per share. “This quarter’s cash dividend represents a 13.6% increase compared with the $0.22 per share amount paid lastRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More