JACKSONVILLE, FL–BWVI, (Marketwired – Nov 2, 2017) – Blue Water Ventures International (OTC PINK: BWVI) is pleased to announce that the company and its project partner Endurance Exploration Group (OTCQB: EXPL) have deployed to a shipwreck site thought to be the wreck site of the Pulaski, a paddlewheel steamship that sank in the waters off North Carolina in 1838. The site is under an admiralty claim held by EXPL Swordfish Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Endurance Exploration Group, Inc. ExpeditionRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More