JACKSONVILLE, FL–BWVI, (Marketwired – Nov 2, 2017) – Blue Water Ventures International (OTC PINK: BWVI) is pleased to announce that the company and its project partner Endurance Exploration Group (OTCQB: EXPL) have deployed to a shipwreck site thought to be the wreck site of the Pulaski, a paddlewheel steamship that sank in the waters off North Carolina in 1838. The site is under an admiralty claim held by EXPL Swordfish Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Endurance Exploration Group, Inc. ExpeditionRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More