JACKSONVILLE, FL–BWVI, (Marketwired – Nov 2, 2017) – Blue Water Ventures International (OTC PINK: BWVI) is pleased to announce that the company and its project partner Endurance Exploration Group (OTCQB: EXPL) have deployed to a shipwreck site thought to be the wreck site of the Pulaski, a paddlewheel steamship that sank in the waters off North Carolina in 1838. The site is under an admiralty claim held by EXPL Swordfish Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Endurance Exploration Group, Inc. ExpeditionRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More