ROCKVILLE, Md., June 27, 2016, RGRX, /PRNewswire/ — RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: RGRX) (“the Company” or “RegeneRx”), a clinical-stage drug development company focused on tissue protection, repair and regeneration, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell 5,147,059 shares of common stock at a purchase price of $0.34 per share to a dedicated healthcare institutional investor in a private placement. In connection with the offering, the investor will also receive warrants to purchase up to 5,147,059Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More