MURRIETA, CALIFORNIA– IGEN, (Marketwired – Jan 5, 2016) – IGEN Networks Corp. (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN)(CSE:IGN), announces that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nimbo LLC (“Nimbo”), has received an order for 3600 vehicle service activations from Sky Force Technology Inc. These services, to be deployed across several high volume car dealerships located in Southern California, include Stolen Vehicle Recovery and Roadside Assistance programs integrated with advanced software services that provide consumers with direct and real-time information on vehicle status andRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More