MURRIETA, CALIFORNIA– IGEN, (Marketwired – Jan 5, 2016) – IGEN Networks Corp. (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN)(CSE:IGN), announces that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nimbo LLC (“Nimbo”), has received an order for 3600 vehicle service activations from Sky Force Technology Inc. These services, to be deployed across several high volume car dealerships located in Southern California, include Stolen Vehicle Recovery and Roadside Assistance programs integrated with advanced software services that provide consumers with direct and real-time information on vehicle status andRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More