MURRIETA, CALIFORNIA– IGEN, (Marketwired – Jan 5, 2016) – IGEN Networks Corp. (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN)(CSE:IGN), announces that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nimbo LLC (“Nimbo”), has received an order for 3600 vehicle service activations from Sky Force Technology Inc. These services, to be deployed across several high volume car dealerships located in Southern California, include Stolen Vehicle Recovery and Roadside Assistance programs integrated with advanced software services that provide consumers with direct and real-time information on vehicle status andRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More