DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., CAPC, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTC:CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today announced the effective date of the previously announced 1-for-15 reverse split of common stock. The Company has also announced that it plans to list its common stock on the OTCQB Venture Market Exchange, effective August 22, 2016. Stewart Wallach, Capstone’s President and CEO commented, “These are important steps in our strategy to broadenRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More