DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Jan. 30, 2017, CAPC, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTCQB:CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today announced preliminary 2016 revenue will be slightly over $30 million, exceeding previous 2016 revenue guidance of $28 million to $30 million. Stewart Wallach, Capstone’s President and CEO, commented, “Significant growth of more than 85% in 2016 following double-digit growth in 2015 clearly demonstrates Capstone’s ability to meet and exceed theRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More