DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Jan. 30, 2017, CAPC, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTCQB:CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today announced preliminary 2016 revenue will be slightly over $30 million, exceeding previous 2016 revenue guidance of $28 million to $30 million. Stewart Wallach, Capstone’s President and CEO, commented, “Significant growth of more than 85% in 2016 following double-digit growth in 2015 clearly demonstrates Capstone’s ability to meet and exceed theRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More