DENVER, CO– TURV, (Marketwired – Mar 7, 2017) – Two Rivers Water & Farming Company (“Two Rivers”) (OTCQB: TURV) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary GrowCo, Inc. (“GrowCo”) has recently completed a capital raise totaling $5,000,000. The proceeds from the raise will continue GrowCo’s build out of its Colorado marijuana grow campus in Pueblo County, Colorado and operating capital for GrowCo. GrowCo also announced it has begun a new $2,000,000 capital raise to finalize the buildout of the PuebloRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More