ORLANDO, FL– IZEA (Marketwired – February 25, 2016) – IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA) (OTCQB: IZEA), operators of IZEAx, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, will begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on February 26, 2016 under the symbol, “IZEA.” “Joining the elite group of companies on Nasdaq represents a major company milestone, and one that demonstrates the tremendous progress we’ve made over the past year,” said IZEA Chairman and CEO, Ted Murphy. “WeRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More