ORLANDO, FL– IZEA (Marketwired – February 25, 2016) – IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA) (OTCQB: IZEA), operators of IZEAx, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, will begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on February 26, 2016 under the symbol, “IZEA.” “Joining the elite group of companies on Nasdaq represents a major company milestone, and one that demonstrates the tremendous progress we’ve made over the past year,” said IZEA Chairman and CEO, Ted Murphy. “WeRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More