CannaRegs clients include leading Californian law firms, dispensaries, grow facilities as well as other private businesses PR Newswire DENVER, Oct. 16, 2017, MSRT DENVER, Oct. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — MassRoots, Inc. (OTCQB:MSRT), one of the leading technology platforms for the cannabis industry, announced today that CannaRegs, Inc., has secured commercial contracts with 153 Californian law firms, dispensaries, grow facilities and private businesses. MassRoots recently entered into definitive agreements to acquire CannaRegs, Inc. (for more information, including the conditions to closing the acquisition, please refer toRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More