VANCOUVER, July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. (“Cannabis Strategic”)(OTC Pink: NUGS) and Sunniva Inc. (“Sunniva”)(CSE:SNN)(OTCQX:SNNVF) are pleased to announce the signing of a cannabis concentrate extraction services agreement between CP Logistics, LLC (“CPL”), Sunniva’s wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary and Pure Applied Sciences, Inc. (“PAS”), Cannabis Strategic’s wholly-owned subsidiary. Under the terms of the agreement, CPL will perform white label services producing high quality, ultra-purified cannabis extracts out of its Sun-Oil Facility in Cathedral City, California for PAS underRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More