MESQUITE, Nev., Sept. 6, 2017, CBDS, /PRNewswire/ — Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (CBDS) announced today that the Company has granted an exclusive license to the Sowilde Management Group, Inc. (“Sowilde”) to allow Sowilde to produce products under the Company’s “hi” and “White Rabbit” brands. The first products offered to the market by Sowilde (http://sowildegroup.com) are the White Rabbit line of cannabis sprays and cannabis mints (www.enjoywhiterabbit.com) and hi Infused Wild Honey. White Rabbit offers fast acting low dose cannabis oral sprays and low dose cannabis mints. Both the spray and the mintsRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More