MESQUITE, Nev., Sept. 6, 2017, CBDS, /PRNewswire/ — Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (CBDS) announced today that the Company has granted an exclusive license to the Sowilde Management Group, Inc. (“Sowilde”) to allow Sowilde to produce products under the Company’s “hi” and “White Rabbit” brands. The first products offered to the market by Sowilde (http://sowildegroup.com) are the White Rabbit line of cannabis sprays and cannabis mints (www.enjoywhiterabbit.com) and hi Infused Wild Honey. White Rabbit offers fast acting low dose cannabis oral sprays and low dose cannabis mints. Both the spray and the mintsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More