HOUSTON, Oct. 16, 2017, INQD, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Indoor Harvest Corp. (OTCQB:INQD), a developer of personalized cannabis medicines and a provider of advanced cultivation methods and processes, announced today that it has signed an investment agreement with Tangiers Global LLC (“Tangiers”) entering into a Fixed Funding Commitment for an equity investment of up to $2 million. The funding is subject to an effective registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition to the execution of the investment agreement,Read more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More