HOUSTON, Oct. 16, 2017, INQD, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Indoor Harvest Corp. (OTCQB:INQD), a developer of personalized cannabis medicines and a provider of advanced cultivation methods and processes, announced today that it has signed an investment agreement with Tangiers Global LLC (“Tangiers”) entering into a Fixed Funding Commitment for an equity investment of up to $2 million. The funding is subject to an effective registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition to the execution of the investment agreement,Read more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More