MagneGas2® Selected by Sub-contractor for Use in Two Hotel Construction Projects in Clearwater Beach, Florida TAMPA, Florida, April 20, 2016, MNGA, /PRNewswire/ — MagneGas Corporation (“MagneGas” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MNGA), a leading energy and technology company that counts among its inventions a patented process that converts liquid waste into MagneGas® fuel, today announced that its cutting fuel is being used by Sub-Contractor Suwannee Iron Works & Fence for the construction of two hotels on Clearwater Beach, Florida. Both hotelsRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More