MagneGas2® Selected by Sub-contractor for Use in Two Hotel Construction Projects in Clearwater Beach, Florida TAMPA, Florida, April 20, 2016, MNGA, /PRNewswire/ — MagneGas Corporation (“MagneGas” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MNGA), a leading energy and technology company that counts among its inventions a patented process that converts liquid waste into MagneGas® fuel, today announced that its cutting fuel is being used by Sub-Contractor Suwannee Iron Works & Fence for the construction of two hotels on Clearwater Beach, Florida. Both hotelsRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More