Proceeds to be used for working capital and growth initiatives PR Newswire, SRNA BOULDER, Colo., Dec. 13, 2017 BOULDER, Colo., Dec. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Surna Inc. (the “Company”) (OTCQB: SRNA), a manufacturer of a proprietary line of application-specific lighting, environmental control and air sanitation systems for state-regulated cannabis cultivation facilities as well as traditional indoor agricultural facilities, announced today that it completed a private placement offering of investment units, at a price of $0.12 per unit, with certain accredited investors. The Company issued a totalRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More