GUELPH, Ontario, Feb. 24, 2016, CSIQ, /PRNewswire/ — Canadian Solar Inc. (the “Company”, or “Canadian Solar”) (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world’s largest solar power companies, today announced that it has entered into a financing agreement, pursuant to which, Goldman Sachs Japan Co., Ltd. has agreed to arrange a JPY3.0 billion ($26.0 million) project finance bond for Canadian Solar’s 10.2 MWp Aomori-Misawa Solar Power Plant in Rokunohe-cho, Kamikita-gun, Aomori Prefecture, Japan. The non-recourse bond, which is backed by the projectRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More