OAKVILLE, ON – CANADA, CCAN, (Newswire.com) – Canadian Cannabis Corp. (CCC) (OTCPK: CCAN), has established The Clinic Network (TCN) of Mississauga, Ontario. TCN is the association of 52 clinics in the province of Ontario that are staffed and administrated by licensed healthcare professionals. The clinics deliver health and wellness programs which are supported by more than $44.5 million in public and private sector funding. TCN includes members of the Ontario Physiotherapy Clinic Association (OPCA). OPCA member clinics treat over 40,000 patients annually for a range ofRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More