OAKVILLE, ON – CANADA, CCAN, (Newswire.com) – Canadian Cannabis Corp. (CCC) (OTCPK: CCAN), has established The Clinic Network (TCN) of Mississauga, Ontario. TCN is the association of 52 clinics in the province of Ontario that are staffed and administrated by licensed healthcare professionals. The clinics deliver health and wellness programs which are supported by more than $44.5 million in public and private sector funding. TCN includes members of the Ontario Physiotherapy Clinic Association (OPCA). OPCA member clinics treat over 40,000 patients annually for a range ofRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More