OAKVILLE, ON – CANADA, CCAN, (Newswire.com) – Canadian Cannabis Corp. (CCC) (OTCPK: CCAN), has established The Clinic Network (TCN) of Mississauga, Ontario. TCN is the association of 52 clinics in the province of Ontario that are staffed and administrated by licensed healthcare professionals. The clinics deliver health and wellness programs which are supported by more than $44.5 million in public and private sector funding. TCN includes members of the Ontario Physiotherapy Clinic Association (OPCA). OPCA member clinics treat over 40,000 patients annually for a range ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More