VANCOUVER, BC— CMM,(Marketwired – December 22, 2016) – Canabo Medical Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CMM) (“Canabo” or the “Company”), further to the Company’s press release dated December 7, 2016, has closed its brokered private placement with Aphria Inc. (TSX VENTURE: APH)(OTCQB: APHQF) (“Aphria”) of 6,000,000 common shares (the “Shares”) at a price of $1.40 per share, to raise gross proceeds of $8,400,000 (the “Offering”). After giving effect to the Offering, Aphria will own approximately 16.6% of the total issued and outstandingRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More