VANCOUVER, BC— CMM,(Marketwired – December 22, 2016) – Canabo Medical Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CMM) (“Canabo” or the “Company”), further to the Company’s press release dated December 7, 2016, has closed its brokered private placement with Aphria Inc. (TSX VENTURE: APH)(OTCQB: APHQF) (“Aphria”) of 6,000,000 common shares (the “Shares”) at a price of $1.40 per share, to raise gross proceeds of $8,400,000 (the “Offering”). After giving effect to the Offering, Aphria will own approximately 16.6% of the total issued and outstandingRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More