by KYLE LANDECK Summary GPS solutions tied to the asset as opposed to the person to monitor movement and other data is growing. CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) closes the purchase of LoJack Corporation on March 18, 2016 for $134 million or $6.45 per share. LoJack is the leader in the Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR) market. Tiny publicly traded IGEN Networks (OTCQB: IGEN, CSE: IGN) achieves strategic partnership with Verizon Wireless and others to help land record order contracts to provideRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More