by KYLE LANDECK Summary GPS solutions tied to the asset as opposed to the person to monitor movement and other data is growing. CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) closes the purchase of LoJack Corporation on March 18, 2016 for $134 million or $6.45 per share. LoJack is the leader in the Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR) market. Tiny publicly traded IGEN Networks (OTCQB: IGEN, CSE: IGN) achieves strategic partnership with Verizon Wireless and others to help land record order contracts to provideRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More