NEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ –financialbuzz.com news commentary – – – – According to a research report published by PwC, the global entertainment and media industry in terms of spending, was $603 billion in 2015. The report forecasted the industry would reach $720 billion by 2020 and indicates that despite difficulties in this diverse industry, such as continued widespread industry disruption and intense competition for consumer attention will present many growth opportunities for companies. By segment, TV and videoRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More