DALLAS, Texas, PURA, August 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Puration, Inc. (PURA) today announced an anticipated boost to its previously announced $3 million revenue forecast. A revenue source not included in Puration’s original forecast was added yesterday when North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USMJ) and Rocky Mountain High Restaurant Group signed a $1 million agreement to license the operation of North American’s AmeriCanna Cafe fast casual concept restaurant in turn looking to Puration to deliver all cannabis extracts to be infusedRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More