DALLAS, Texas, PURA, August 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Puration, Inc. (PURA) today announced an anticipated boost to its previously announced $3 million revenue forecast. A revenue source not included in Puration’s original forecast was added yesterday when North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USMJ) and Rocky Mountain High Restaurant Group signed a $1 million agreement to license the operation of North American’s AmeriCanna Cafe fast casual concept restaurant in turn looking to Puration to deliver all cannabis extracts to be infusedRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More