DALLAS, Texas, PURA, August 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Puration, Inc. (PURA) today announced an anticipated boost to its previously announced $3 million revenue forecast. A revenue source not included in Puration’s original forecast was added yesterday when North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USMJ) and Rocky Mountain High Restaurant Group signed a $1 million agreement to license the operation of North American’s AmeriCanna Cafe fast casual concept restaurant in turn looking to Puration to deliver all cannabis extracts to be infusedRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More