HONG KONG–WEYL, (Marketwired – Sep 1, 2017) – Weyland Tech, Inc. (OTCQB: WEYL) (“Weyland” or “Company”), a provider of mobile business applications, announced today that BUYINS.NET, www.buyins.net, is monitoring Weyland Tech Inc. in real time and just received an alert that WEYL is crossing above its primary SqueezeTrigger Price, the price that a short squeeze can start in any stock. Approximately 785,000 shares that have been shorted at the volume weighted average price of $3.76. To access SqueezeTrigger Prices ahead of potentialRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More