Blockchain holding company to take equity position in leading U.S. based enterprise-level blockchain health data company PR Newswire LAS VEGAS and MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif., April 25, 2018 LAS VEGAS and MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif., April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Millennium BlockChain Inc. (OTC: MBLC) (the “Company”), a holding company focused on blockchain technologies and crypto-assets, today announced the closing of its $5 million investment in HIPAA-compliant enterprise-level blockchain data leader BurstIQ Analytics Corporation (“BurstIQ“). BurstIQ offers a proprietary, HIPAA-compliant enterprise-level blockchain data platform that is purpose-built toRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More