ELKHART, Ind., Jan. 26, 2016, PATK, /PRNewswire/ — Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) (“Patrick” or the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a new stock repurchase program that authorizes the repurchase of up to $50 million of the Company’s common stock over the next 24 months. Share repurchases will be made from time to time through open market transactions at prevailing market prices, or in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. “This new stock repurchase program is alignedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More